12 June, 2017

Woof!

Today, I'd like to show a rather simple, colourful card that was part of the kids' corner at my exhibition. I found this adoable puppy on the internet and coloured it with colouring pencils. After that, I placed it on a matching background paper that resembles a blooming meadow.
To distinguish the motif, I used adhesive pads and additional layers of cardboard, on which I placed a decorative border with my newest punch. I think the cute little pawsteps go perfectly with the little fella :)
And even though the card is just as suitable for boys, it already found a new home with a little princess who is currently all into PWA Patrol.
Matching the flowers in the picture, a couple of hydrangea that are currently blooming everywhere. Even though they are not quite my favourite blooms, I must admit these strong violet and pink shades really impressed me. I don't think I've seen such strong colours of hydrangea before.

challenges:
613 avenue create: ATG
a bit more time to craft: ATG
C.R.A.F.T.: inspired by a film (PAW Patrol)
crafting with an attitude: ATG
crafty catz: ATG with optional twist "dies & punches"
craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper
creative moments: ATG
cute card thursday: boys/men
everybody art: ATG
friendship challenge: animals
fussy and fancy: pamper your pets
glitternsparkle: bright colours
inspiration destination: ATG
kreativtanten: ATG
love to craft: ATG 
- morgans artworld: ATG
my time to craft: down on the farm
pennys papertake: ATG
scrap & craft: ATG
through the craftroom door: ATG
unicorn challengeblog: for the guys
wordartwednesday: ATG

14 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the simple layout and the punched border. It lets the image stand out. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' June 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! And LOVE your hydrangeas!!

    Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is this, love it.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo liebe cheiro urgia ,
    eine ganz entzückende Karte hast du gestaltet. Das Hündchen ist so zauberhaft coloriert. Ich bin begeistert.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Friendship Challenge. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image! You have coloured it beautifully and used some fab DP.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ... your creation is just ADORABLE and I love the paw print border! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...how cute! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us, I hope you will join us again soon. I enjoy your sweet creations.
    Blessings,
    Karen Lethworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully cute card! Thank you for blessing us with your entry to the WORD ART WEDNESDAY challenge. Please join us to a new challenge starting 6/21/17. Leaving you the encouragement found in Psalms 16:8 (NIV) which says: "I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute is this :)
    Thanks for joining us over at Friendship-Challenge.
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sehr sehr süß.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativtanten.

    Viele Grüße Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and adorable card! Your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ein ganz süßes Kärtchen. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Friendship-Challenge.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Helen x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete