01 October, 2026

Kittens

Better late than never, I guess, here is my DT inspiration forthe "Kittens" challenge over at the Alphabet challenge blog. It's a rather simple card witht a beautiful digi from Bugaboo. I fell in love with it as I was browsing through my digi stash, and can you blame me?
And since the image is such a highlight, I kept the rest of the card rather simple: for the background paper, I used a piece of a paper bag with a black geometrical pattern. I placed it on a kraft card base, and since the bag was made of kraft paper, too, it almost looks like the pattern is printed right onto the card base. 
I then took a piece of black cardboard to frame the digi. I then painted the cat lovers in different shades of brown, using colouring pencils. I opted for soft colours, going for a CAS design. And as I proceeded with the crafring, I figured the card would be purrfect for my sister's birthday. So, after everything was done, I added a "Happy birthday" message.  
And since I happened to see her as well (which is rather rare, to be honest), I could even deliver the dard in person - alongside with some other goodies. We even managed to have a spontaneous day trip to Prague, catching summer sun and autumn colours on the Náplavka farmer's market. 

challenges: 

No comments:

Post a Comment