12 May, 2016

Mostly sunny, a chance of showers

As much as I love Ljubljana, sometimes I need a break from the city. 
A break from the books. 
A break from the people. 
Even a break from myself.
What fits better than a post-exam trip to Radensko polje?
All kinds of birds up in the blue skies, from storks to unidentified raptors and the man-made ones that make me realize I badly need a flight. *sigh*
A lovely almost-summer day, cuddling cats in the green gass and blowing on dandelions, until - much to the delight of Mr. Frog - the clouds decided to pee. 

2 comments:

  1. Das sind wieder wundervolle Aufnahmen von Dir. Die Regentropfen an der Dachrinne und die Krallen der Katze hast Du super eingefangen.

    Gruß BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke liebe BAstelfeti. Von den Regentropfen habe ich mittlerweile mehr als genug, hoffentlich kommt dann bald wieder die Sonne :)

      Schönes Wochenende

      Delete