Trying to catch the deadline over at craft-alnica with their "hand cut" challenge, I remembered some Nina Štajner motifs which I've pre-cut quite some time ago. They were actually featured on the cover of a Nina Štajner paper collection, but it would be almost a sin to not use the cover as well, when it looks like this!
Among the different critters, I have chosen this little bird to work with. In order to not interfere with the chosen motif, I decided to use a very soft background paper, which I found in a romance/wedding package. I'm not sure whether this is going to be a wedding card after all, but the words are subtle enough to go with any occasion.
As the card still looked a little empty, I placed a little flower-shaped button in one of the lower corners. For a little *extra*, I decorated it with a strip of raffia. I thought about adding pearls as well, but decided to stay on the CAS side of crafting this time ;)And a rather empty central market in Ljubljana, a view I wanted to capture for ages and now managed to get due to *the circumstances*.
- krafty chicks: CAS
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- alphabet challengeblog: A for ATG
- as you like it: animals or people (I'll stay with what I've already stated and remain focused on animals, for the simple reason that I find it easier to incorporate critters in my projects than people)
- craft-alnica: fussy cut
- crafty catz: ATG
- crafty gals corner: Easter/spring
- cute card thursday: wings
- cutie pie challengeblog: bunnies, bears & other b's (bird)
- little red wagon: mama
- love to craft: ATG
- modsquad: birds
- pennys papertake: ATG
- scrapping4fun: Easter/spring
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- use your stuff: mood board (pastels, kraft, blooms, eggs)
- worldwide open design team challenge: ATG