27 August, 2018

Champagne

As I'm currently trying to bring some kind of order into my jewelry collection, I happen to find lots of unexpected stuff in my stash. Wristbands and necklaces I once created only to put them in a box and forget about them. 
Among others, I discovered a couple of pieces made with glass wax beads in different shades of champagne. However, the style I created many years ago didn't suit me anymore, and to reduce the amount of un-wearable items, I've taken them apart to line the beads up in a more suitable way.

The first necklace I made is a rather small one, and I meant it for my friend's little princess. However, I added an extension on the clasp which makes it possible to adapt its circumference as the girl grows up. Between each pair of champagne coloured beads, I placed a tiny rocailles bead, and for the centerpiece, I've chosen a champagne Swarovski heart. 
And since little girls can never get enough of hearts, one can be found on the extension as well.
Pleased with how the first one turned out, I made another necklace straight away. This time, I made it a little longer and will probably keep it for myself.
As I still had some beads left, I decided to make another long necklace for my sister's upcoming birthday...
... as well as a wristband which has no owner yet, but will most likely go with the birthday necklace. And with the last leftover beads are still waiting on my table, I might as well create a matching pair of earrings.
And maybe, before September madness begins, I'll be able to clean up my room, too. And get through the rest of my crafting stash. And rearrange the furniture. And have a look at my wardrobe. And get rid of a couple more things. 
Because sometimes one feels the urgent need for change.
A little contribution to the August collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.

challenges: 
4 crafty chicks: ATG
- 613 avenue create: ATG
a bit more time to craft: ATG
creative moments: ATG
cute card thursday: just for girls
bawion: girls
friendship challenge: ATG
fussy and fancy: ATG
love to craft: ATG 
pile it on: old stash
scrapping4fun: ATG
through the craftroom door: ATG
wortartwednesday: ATG

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful jewelery you've done. Wonderful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo liebe Cheiro,

    passend zum Armband hast du eine wunderschöne Kette geperlt. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Friendship Challenge.
    Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very stunning piece of jewlery! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wundervoll ist dein Schmuckset.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei BaWiOn.
    Liebe Grüße
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous jewellery. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so pretty! Love your jewelry.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous piece

    Thanks so much for entering the challenge over on the creative moments Blog and good luck

    Creative moments Blog

    CraftyHugs-Dt member of Creative Moments. My personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful set, thank you for your inspiration to us the creatv moments challengeblog-team, best wishes for you, patty

    ReplyDelete