03 December, 2021

Red

Just a quick post and I'll come straight to the point: as the title says, we'd like to see "Red" in your projects over at the Alphabet challenge.
I have created a pretty simple Christmas card this time. 
For the background, I used a rather childish holiday pattern with Santa, snowmen and a reindeer in a winter wonderland. I placed it on a kraft card base and stitched a red swirl to complement the scenery. Once the sewing was done, I placed a couple of pearls and gemstones to make it a bit more interesting. 
I haven't really done any Christmas decorating yet as I believe they shouldn't be put up until mid December, but my little white deer had a short appearance during the photo shoot. 

challenges:  
as you like it: favourite Christmas embellishment (my favourite Christmas embellishment is no different than my favourite everyday embellishment, which is pearls & gemstones. I like how you can add them literally anywhere because they're so subtle, and yet once I place them on my creations it looks like something was missing without them - a bit of bling, a 3D effect, a tiny eye catcher that gives depth to my crafting and brings everything to life)
C.R.A.F.T.: Christmas present
Christmas crafts all year round: something with X/Y/Z (Y for yarn)
crafty catz: ATG 
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge: ATG as long as it's Christmas (optional twist "R" - red swirl)
craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper
creative inspirations: Christmas time
creative moments: ATG
fabnfunky: ATG Christmas
friendship challenge: Christmas
intaas: winter
little red wagon: let it snow
love to craft: ATG 
make my monday: cute Christmas
morgans artworld: ATG
my time to craft: stitching real or faux
pennys papertake: ATG
12 months of Christmas: optional theme "ATG Christmas"
winter wonderland: ATG Christmas

20 comments:

  1. Simple maybe, but oh so effective!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that´s a wonderful Christmas card. I like the embroidery so much.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)


    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Christmas card with wonderful use of the pattern paper. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The embroidery is absolutley gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is great and so is your card! Thank you for playing in CHNC! Martina - DT
    please visit my blog: umarti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. It's such an original idea. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Such cute paper! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - I love stitched cards!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous fun card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again hun. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so pretty Veronika - so clever to stitch that design xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eine sehr schöne Karte und tolle Fadengrafik. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Friendships.

    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a really cute card! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Have a Great Holiday and Best Wishes in 2022!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. ... and thanks so much for participating in my CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that middle element!
    Thanks for sharing with the 12 Months of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete