Today's card contains some of my favourite things: stitching, flowers and soft shades.
While making this card, I followed two bingo challenges: the one from creaine challenges and the one from 613 avenue create, which was particularly tricky as you have to pick at least 5 themes yourself. These are the picks I've made:
I decided to make a little Valentine's Day card with a silver stitched heart and combined the silver yarn with a light-pink background paper. In the end, I added a couple of punched flowers and pearls.
I'm quite satisfied with the result even if I would have done things differently now.
Prior to stitching, I punched the corners of the white paper, which would meet the "die cut" part of the bingo challenge. Obviously, I forgot that I'd add punched flowers later on. As the stitching was done already, I decided to use the paper anyway and decorated the corners with pearls. However, I think I'd rather have not-punched corners as I'm not sure the punched ones fit the card.
Or is it just this complicating-tendency of mine again?
challenges:- 613 avenue create: create your own challenge
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- creaine challenges: bingo (pink, flowers, pearls)
- cutecardthursday: colourful
- glitternsparkle: swirls & pearls
- in the pink challenge: pink & pearlie
- jellypark challenges: bling it up
- pennys challenges: ATG
- thatcraftplace: love/Valentine
- the pink elephant: ATG
- tuesday throwdown: a facet of crafting
- crafty sentiments: love, Valentine's Day
- scrapping4fun: all about love
- fadengrafik-challenge: ATG
- wedodoobadoo: romance
- bunny zoe crafts: hearts