Today, I'd like to show a rather simple, colourful card that was part of the kids' corner at my exhibition. I found this adoable puppy on the internet and coloured it with colouring pencils. After that, I placed it on a matching background paper that resembles a blooming meadow.
To distinguish the motif, I used adhesive pads and additional layers of cardboard, on which I placed a decorative border with my newest punch. I think the cute little pawsteps go perfectly with the little fella :)
And even though the card is just as suitable for boys, it already found a new home with a little princess who is currently all into PWA Patrol.
Matching the flowers in the picture, a couple of hydrangea that are currently blooming everywhere. Even though they are not quite my favourite blooms, I must admit these strong violet and pink shades really impressed me. I don't think I've seen such strong colours of hydrangea before.
challenges:- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- C.R.A.F.T.: inspired by a film (PAW Patrol)
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty catz: ATG with optional twist "dies & punches"
- creative moments: ATG
- cute card thursday: boys/men
- everybody art: ATG
- friendship challenge: animals
- fussy and fancy: pamper your pets
- glitternsparkle: bright colours
- inspiration destination: ATG
- kreativtanten: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- morgans artworld: ATG
- my time to craft: down on the farm
- pennys papertake: ATG
- scrap & craft: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- unicorn challengeblog: for the guys
- wordartwednesday: ATG