For the main motif, I picked a cute badger (or is it a skunk?) drawing by Nina Štajner. I cut it from the cover of a paper set that was too beautiful to be thrown away, and decided to place it on a green-ish background paper which I purchased recently. I like how it looks like a green and brown watercolour painting without any specific pattern, and I think this alone makes it suitable for many different occasions. I added another little piece of green paper, and placed the badger onto a layer of black cardboard. An odd choice maybe, but I think the black goes well with the animal itself, and makes sure that the picture stands out from the background. Additionally, I placed the badger on 3D adhesive pads.
Once the outline was done, I added a couple of paper flowers, as well as pearls in different colours and sizes. I think they complement the watercolour-like drops in the background, and give a nice 3D effect as well.
- basteltraum: autumn
- classicdesignchallenge: ATG DT
- critter crazy: ATG animals
- double D challenges: everything October
- everybody art: autumn magic
- love to craft: ATG
- make my monday: autumn flora and fauna
- morgans artworld: ATG
- nachteulen: it runs and crawls
- path of positivity: celebrate something about your favourite season (I don't really have a favourite season as such, but I try to find good things in every part of the year. In autumn, it's warm sunny days and colourful leafs which make up for the fact that the temperatures are sinking and I have to keep adding layers to my clothing in order to keep warm as soon as the sun is gone.)