21 October, 2022

Outer space

We're starting a new challenge over at the Alphabet challenge blog, and with the letter O, we'd like to see "Outer space" in your creations. Show us your un-earthy projects to play along, I'm sure you'll come up with plenty ideas to get creative this fortnight.
I for myself had an eye on this cute astronaut for quite some time. It's a Bugaboo digi (obviously!), and I decided to use him to create a quick & fun card. First of all, I selected a couple of papers that would go with my image: to match the space theme, I picked a starry background paper. I then added a layer of yellow to go with the stars, and one additional layer of dark blue to enhance the astronaut image. To make it a bit more playful, I used corner punches which I thought would give a nice effect to the overal look of my card. 
I then coloured the digi with coloured pencils, and placed the various papers onto the card base. I flipped the astronaut image a bit to create some sort of movement, and added a bit of sparkle by using two star-shaped gemstones.
How do you like the little astronaut? I certainly hope he'll inspire you to play along this fortnight!

challenges: 

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image Veronika - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image with great patterned paper. And love the pop of yellow.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card for a child.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun card,

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun project and it is very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete