I made it tonight, stitching with orange colours that float into one another. As the pattern leaves an empty space in the middle of the flower/star ornament, I'll probably place a sentiment there once I'll need the card.
To complete the stitching, I added a few beige and silver pearls and glued it to an orange background paper with poppies. Even though that would be summer flowers, the orange of the card reminds me of something that fits this time of year perfectly: Hokkaido pumpkin soup with cream - one of the best things autumn has to offer, and definitely one of my favourites in the kitchen :)
- craftalnica: autumn colours
- alphabetchallengeblog: S for stitching
- ladybugcrafts: autumn and/or Halloween
- basteltantenchallengeblog: autumn/Halloween
- robynsfetishchallengeblog: stitching real or faux