Another card, another fairy.
I'm not going into detail about boobs month awareness as I've already said enough last year, so without further ado: a card stitched with white and soft pink shimmering yarn, decorated with white and soft pink pearls. In the middle of the stitched frame sits the Candy Tuft Fairy by Cicely Mary Baker. As I only recently finihed her purple fairy sister, it might seem I can't get away from those lovely Flower Fairies. If I had time, I guess I'd use them all some time in future :)
You may wonder, Where is the pink ribbon? As I run out of envelopes, I had to create some wrapping, too, and there it is. After lots of thinking and trying combinations, I decided to use a white swirly paper which I decorated with a stripe of pink paper with a ribbon and a single white rose.
To make it a little bit more special, I added tiny white pearls to the punched edge of pink paper - not an easy task with just cut fingernails :)
Peek-a-boo in pink :)
For the dessert, a soft pink bouquet I got myself a while ago. It came pretty nice in the crystal vase, however the roses weren't as fresh as I expected. They did last a couple of days, but certainly not as long as promised. Will buy from another flower shop next time, I guess.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- allsorts challenge: no design paper
- as you like it: monochrome or colour (I like both, but I find myself using shades of the same colour often, so - monochrome)
- clear it out: white + 1 colour (pink)
- craft-alnica: pink ribbon
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- creative card crew: ribbon
- creative fingers: ATG
- deep ocean: fairies & angels
- evrybody art: flowers
- inspiration destination: ATG
- morgans art world: pink or breast cancer awareness
- moving along with the times: fairy enough
- ooh-la-la: pretty in pink
- papertake weekly: two by two (two colours)
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- use your stuff: ribbon