Matching the (belated) Fadengrafik Challenge "Birthday card for a child", I'd like to present my DT card. I made it for my little mouse, that is my friend's girl who turned 3 recently.
Obviously, it's a rather simple girly card - a little mouse with a flower, and a stitched border made of pink yarn and white pearls.
In the end, I added shimmering rhinestones where tiny bubbles used to be in the original image.
On the inside, I placed a soft pink paper that I covered up with a punched white cardstock.
A little contribution to the September collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
Note: Due to the Fadengrafik Challenge being a little late, you'll be able to link up your child-related creations here until the end of October. The October challenge will nevertheless starat on time, meaning we'll have two challenges running at the same time for that month.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- basteltanten: ATG
- brown sugar: ATG
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- crafty catz: ATG
- crafty gals corner: freestyle
- crafty sentiments: favourite stamp or image (obviously, it must be an image that fits the occasion, but I try to make sure it has a personal connection with the recipient. As the birthday girl is called "little mouse" by everyone who knows her, it seemed logical to pick a mouse this time)
- creative fingers: ATG
- everybody art: ATG
- inspiration destination: ATG
- ooh la la: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- word art wednesday: ATG