Yes, I've been away a lot. Yes, I'll explain it all as soon as I find time. Yes, I've had great fun, but it has also been demanding in many ways and meant I had no opportunity to craft. And yes, I'm home for a week already, but the crafting mood hasn't set in yet.
So, to invite you to the April "ATG" Fadengrafik Challenge, I will again use a project I've done a while ago.
I've chosen to go with something simple again and you may see the similarity to the colourful bookmarks I presented in February. This time however, I picked rather calm shades of brown alongside with a brown background paper that features a pattern of leafs and forest fruits.
In the end it turned out to be a rather natural/earthy/wooden/masculine bookmark.
A little contribution to the April collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
And for another dose of autumn before I finally switch to the season of eggs and bunnies: a little squirrel that played a round of hide and seek with me in park Tivoli.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- irishteddys: geschickt eingefädelt
- brownsugar: ATG
- crafting with ana attitude: ATG
- crafty catz: ATG
- creative moments: ATG
- everybody art: ATG but a card
- inspiration destination: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- moving along with the times: into the woods
- path of positivity: ATG with optional twist "The beauty of nature" (To me, one of nature's greatest beauties is its ability to surprise me over and over again - even if I'd take a walk on the same path for the hundredth time, I would still discover something new. No wonder I hardly change my ways when I walk through the green spots of the city, as the known ones change literally every time I go by.)
- pennys papercraft: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- wordartwednesday: ATG