Another quick card, one of the last leftovers from my sping exhibition. This time, I'll clean up the children's section with a Halloween card.
In an attempt to create something fun and cute, I used one of Bugaboo's wonderful digis. For something that's not on the menu every day, I've picked this bunch of friendly looking monsters that stopped by for a party. As always, I coloured it with colouring pencils.
To make the image pop out from the white background, I used red background paper and a couple of triangular paper leftovers which I decorated with golden stickers.
To distinguish the white background from the card base, I added another layer of cardboard, this time in yellow.
Aren't those guys simply adorable?
As there was still plenty of empty space on the card, I decided to add a little note in the right lower corner. However, since I'm not really into Halloween, I thought the silver sticker should say "Happy birthday" instead.
Apart from my personal attitude to the event, my decision has a very practical reason: it makes the card suitable any time of the year, for any little guy or girl who is fascinated by monsters.
A little contribution to the October collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
- 613 avenue create: ATG with optional twist "masculine card"
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- gem of a challenge: Halloween
- allsorts challengeblog: Halloween
- cardz4guyz: Halloween
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty calendar: Halloween
- crafty cardmakers: spooky
- crafty catz: ATG
- creative inspirations: autumn/Halloween
- creative moments: ATG/birthday
- deep ocean: Halloween
- friendship challenge: autumn/Halloween
- inspiration destination: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- love to scrap: frightfully fun
- morgans artworld: ATG
- my time to craft: Halloween
- pennys papertake: ATG
- pile it on: fantasy
- wortartwednesday: ATG
- worldwide open design team challenge: ATG