To make sure the green shaded beads are the main focus of the jewelry, I combined them with beige ones. For the inner part of the spiral, I used smaller silver beads which also add a little shimmer to the project.
As I'll probably wear the necklace to sweaters and turtlenecks, I added a rather robust clasp to finish off the whole story.A little contribution to the May collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
And another lovely green-and-beige combination...
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- cardmania: ATG but a card
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty cardmakers: no patterned papers
- crafty catz: ATG
- crafty sentiments: pastel colours
- creative moments: ATG
- do-all kreatives: no square
- friendship challenge: ATG but a card
- inspiration destination: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- wortartwednesday: ATG