07 April, 2023

Adorable

Hello and welcome to yet another challenge over at the Alphabet challenge blog. We're at the beginning of the Alphabet again, and for the letter A, we'd like to see "Adorable" creations. It should be an easy task for you as you can show us literally anything under the condition that it's cute. 
As the challenge starts just in time for  Easter, I decided to create a quick Easter card. 
The image I worked with comes from a pack of patterned papers created by Nina Štajner, however, it is not the paper itself I used. I saved these adorable Easter bunnies from the album cover, as they were way too cute to land in the trash. Once I cut out the main motif, I placed it onto a green background paper. I then used 3D adhesive pads to glue the image onto a white embossed paper with swirls. For the card base, I took some kraft paper as it seemed to fit the earthy tones of my creation.
I like how the pattern gives a bit of life to the scenery without taking too much attention away from the bunnies. Also, it could resemble a bit of April snow as the last couple of days have been very cold. For a bit of bling, I then added a couple of shimmering rhinestones. I opted for a light green shade as I thought it would match the pastel colours of my card. 
The card has already found a new recipient as the bunnies hopped off to a wonderful lady I've met last year. It's a mix of an Easter greeting and a "Thank you" card, which is why I've deliberately left it without a sentiment. Nevertheless, it was well received and will have a special place in her office :) 

challenges:
allsorts challengeblog: ATG with optional twist "spring garden"
as you like it: pearls or gems (I like to use both of them and often find myself adding pearls and/or gems long after I thought I was done with my projects. I'll opt for gems if I feel like my card needs a bit of bling, as I don't really use glitter or other forms of sparkle. I think gems are a perfect alternative as they don't make a mess, they come in different colours, and also act as a nice 3D element which makes it possible for me to create depth in my creations. I also think that in contrast to "normal" pearls, their shiny appearance will create a more lively card, while the touch-up by using pearls seems to be more static if that makes sense.)
crafty catz: ATG
crafty gals corner: make it green
creative inspirations: ATG
creative moments: ATG with optional twist "for a special lady"
critter crazy: ATG animals
little red wagon: spring or fall (definitely spring for me - I'm beyond happy with long sunny days, and all the blooms that are blossoming)
love to craft: ATG 
morgans artworld: ATG
my time to craft: Easter/spring flowers
pearlysparkles: all creatures great and small
pennys papertake: ATG
unicorn challengeblog: add an animal
use your stuff: Easter

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your adorable Easter with flowers (and bunnies) card at MTTC!! Pretty! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely image with the bunnies and looks good on the landscape DL card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Easter challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple cuteness. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Love those little bunnies. thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our "Spring or Fall" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with this lovely card and we hope to see you back again.

    Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am putting my Crafty Gals hat on. (I am on 3 design teams). Oh this is sooooo cute. Love the image you have used. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful card, sweet little rabbits. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge this month.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe! The bunnies are absolutely adorable!! Wonderful CAS Spring card! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hope to see you join again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cute. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, well made and such adorable (no pun) bunnies. Thank for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the classic images. Very elegant yet simple. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet bunny card. Love the soft bunny colours. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Judy DT
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete