Unlike in the brown cat, I used coloured pencils only to highlight the eyes, snout and ears.
To add a little bling, I used a tiny golden sticker around the stitched image. As the image here is a little larger, I punched the corners and used a few pearls there, too.
In one of the corners, I put a couple of roses. The background paper is new in my stash, and even though it features geometric shapes, the're not too prominent, which makes a nice match to the flowers and the cats' eyes.
The quote from scribblesdesigns is hidden on the inside.
- use your stuff: sentiment
- abc challenge: K for kritters
- allways something creative: ATG
- brownsugarchallenge: ATG
- crafty cardmakers: stitching, real or faux
- fadengrafik challenge: stitched image
- crafty catz: stitching
- modsquad: happy birthday