I've already used one piece of it in the red cross-stitched rose card for mom, and over the past week, another piece found its match. I didn't want to interfer with the pink roses in the middle, so I used a simple white background fabric with a tiny silver foliage pattern.
Originally, I planned to add pink pearls only, but as it looked a bit too empty, I added a couple of roses and white pearls, too.
challenges:- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a gem of a challenge: one for the girls
- allsorts challengeblog: favourite colour (currently, pink)
- as you like it: favourite 2 embellishments (pearls and paper flowers - they come in so many colours and sizes that I can use them in almost every crafting project, and they always give a great result)
- basteltraum: colour challenge
- come and get it: round things
- craft-alnica: ATG
- cute card thursday: ATG
- inspiration destination: ATG
- in the pink: ATG
- ABC challenge: P for pretty in pink
- fan-tastic tuesday: ATG with a twist - use some glitter
- scrap & craft: wedding