There's not much to say about the card itself, except that I've stitched the swirls quite a while ago and they were meant for another patterned paper. In the end however, I found out I wouldn't like the combination, so the stitching remained in my storage for quite a while.
Now, I tried this musical background. As it has a great pattern, I added very little embellishments - a couple of pearls, rhinestones and flowers.
- scrapping4fun: music notes/instruments
- 613 avenue create: ATG w optional twist "Happy birthday"
- allsorts challengeblog: pearls & gems
- clear it out: ATG
- craft-alnica: ATG
- crafts4eternity: ATG
- craftygalscorner: let's celebrate
- creative card crew: glitter/anything that sparkles
- glitternsparkle: ATG
- inspiration destination: ATG
- sister act: ATG