Another "just in case" Christmas card as I won't be sending out much, if any, this year.
With round vintage Christmas cut-outs that are in my stash from my last Santa project, I decided to make another festive card. And since I liked the previous layout, I actually didn't change much - same pattern, same colours, same background paper, even same pearls & gems.
One difference of course is the picture of the old man, and, in detail, also the golden sticker I added this time. I'm not sure whether it's the right fit and I'm not quite happy with it. It looks a little too bold for me, but I really wanted to finally use up this set of stickers and this one was the only one left.
A little contribution to the December collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
- 613 avenue create: ATG with optional twist "Christmas/winter"
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- gem of a challenge: ATG Christmas
- cardmania: Christmas
- Christmas cards all year round: ATG
- come and get it: Christmas
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty calendar: Christmas
- crafty catz: ATG with optional twist "Santa Claus is coming to town"
- crafty gals corner: ATG
- craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2: ATG as long as it's Christmas
- creative inspirations: winter/Christmas
- creative moments: ATG/Christmas
- cute card thursday: ATG
- friendship challenge: Christmas
- glitternsparkle: winter
- inspiration destination: ATG
- kreativtanten: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- scrapping4fun: ATG
- sunny day crafting: X for Xmas
- 12 months of Christmas
- crazy challenge: ATG
- male room: Christmas/winter wishes/December celebrations
- use your stuff: Christmas is coming
- winter wonderland: ATG Christmas
- wortartwednesday: ATG
- worldwide open design team challenge: ATG