12 November, 2014

Tea time

Even though it's already mid November, it's unusually warm for this time of year. Still, as I'm pretty sensitive to cold, I know that once the low temperatures kick in, I'll be sticking to my cup of hot tea.
This is my first card using one of the Meljen's Designs digis that I won at Just Inspirational Challenges :) I love this mug of cinnamon-flavoured tea with autumn leaves. To match the autumn colours that I have used to colour the image, I've chosen a background paper with brown scripture and beige cardboard for the card. In the end, I decorated it with falling leaves and a few beads.
challenges:
- meljensdesigns: autumn brights
- glitternsparklechallengeblog: autumn colours
- milkcoffeechallenge: hand color image
- craftysentiments: anything goes
- acreativeromance: winter warmers

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! Love that Meljen's image so much!! Love the papers and your coloring! This is FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Cheiro. Fabulous coloring of this sweet Meljen's image. Thanks so much for joining the Autumn Brights challenge over at Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm....po cimetu diši ;))) Skodelica čajčka v teh mesecih bo dobrodošla. Prelep izdelek!
    Lepo bodi, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful winter card, really lovely design! thanks so much for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete