31 December, 2014

Happy New Year

We still have a few minutes to go til 2015, probably time to draw the line for 2014.
There have been great and bad moments, moments of joy and moments of shock, moments of hope and moments of despair, of things that went well and things that could have been better. But, I tend to consider the passed year to be history and prefer looking forward to the new one.

I'm not one to make resolutions, there are a couple of things I'd like to do:
- nail a couple of exams to finish my studies as soon as possible
- get some curves... plus 5-10 kg would be fine ;)
- spend part of my internship in Switzerland
- visit a couple of cycling races & paint the roads for our boy Jani
- craft, craft, craft - paper, beads, wood, and try some new techniques, too
- go on my first flight
- and maybe, watch out for that other half to complete me... even though I think when it comes to Mr. Right, things just happen without you watching out

And as it is the season of wishes, my wish for 2015 could be summed up with this Irish blessing:
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

May it be a healthy year, full of luck
love
colours
new perspectives
rainbows after the storm
friends to share the happy times
shelters when you need them most
many sweet surprises
and times when you can forget everything around you

Here's to a magical 2015 ;)

1 comment:

  1. hello

    Happy new year to you.

    thank you so much for your application as a DT member at Fadengrafik Challenge blog.

    We picked you to be one of the new Dt members. Would you please write me an email as I have to explain a few things.

    Would be great to hear from you.

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete