15 December, 2014

Cheers

I had to use my crafting mood (or make more than one card once the mess on my table was there), so I finished another card that I started a while ago. Actually, I stitched this bottle of champagne a while ago only to put it aside for a while, because I didn't know how to use it.
Now, the sketch at completelychristmas seemed to fit perfectly
I combined the stitched and coloured motif with an embossed background paper that reminds me of bubbling champagne ;) a creme paper that fits the beverage and a piece of blue paper that makes a contrast to the white and beige shades.
In the end I added a few pearls, and this is the result:
I for myself don't usually drink alcohol, but on special occasions like Christmas or New Year I'll probably have a glass of bubbles with my family.

- completelychristmas: sketch
- robynsfetishchallengeblog: winter cards with glitter
- craftycardmakers: Christmas
- thatcraftplace: Christmas
craftycatz: last minute Christmas
- crafts4eternity: Christmas
- hollyjollychristmaschallenge: anything goes Christmas
- tuesdaythrowdown: family Christmas
- craftysentiments: Christmas
- fabnfunkychallenges: Christmas
- acreativeromance: anything goes
- craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge: anything goes as long as it's Christmas
- comeandgetitchallenge: merry Christmas

- glitternsparklechallengeblog: glittery, sparkly Christmas
- dreamvalleychallenges: Christmas
- useyourstuff: anything goes
- allwayssomethingcreative: merry Christmas

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitched design, very elegant card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and Crafty Sentiments this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice stiched card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Gorgeous stitching! Love the image you used for this and your card is so lovely. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching making a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Fab match for the sketch. Thanks for joining in the last challenge at Fab 'n' Funky for the year. Wishing you a joyful Christmas and wonderful New Year. Hope we see you back for the first Fab 'n' Funky challenge in 2015. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back again with another DT hat on. Thanks for joining in our Dream Valley Christmas Challenge too. Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 207 and also for Completely Christmas 42 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, and such clever stitching! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čin čin.....simpatična voščilnica in super se poda v ta čas ;))) tudi tebi in tvojim vse lepo v letu 2015!
    Pozdravček iz Koroške, Jana

    ReplyDelete