Another stitched card, another Christmas motif.
This time, I created a card featuring a border of poinsettias and an image of birds at a birdbath that I once found at the graphicsfairy collection of vintage prints.
Against my original plan, I used untraditional blue Christmas shades to stitch the winter motif, and finished it by adding a couple of pearls to the blossoms. As I used blue cardboard for the card, I didn't need any coloured background paper. Instead, I decided to use a tiny silver sticker to surround the stitched paper and add a little bling to the card.
Matching the card, nature decided to turn white today :)
It's rather wet sleet than the fluffy white snow I'd love to see, but the cold temperatures sure mean it's time to bring the winter wardrobe out of the closet.
- abc christmas challenge: W for wild thing
- alphabet challenge: T for Tis the season
- brown sugar: ATG
- city crafter: colour inspiration
- clear it out: white + one colour (blue)
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- crafty calendar: sparkle, bling & embellish
- crafty catz: shades of blue
- crafty sentiments: ATG
- craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge: things with wings
- craftyhazelnutschrstmaschallenge2: ATG as long as it's Christmas
- creative fingers: ATG
- deep ocean: white and one other colour blue)
- fairytale challengeblog: Christmas without red/green
- inspiration destination: ATG
- morgans artworld: monochrome
- pennys papertake: ATG
- pile it on: any holiday/celebration (Christmas)
- throug the craftroom door: ATG
- winter wonderland: 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments (stitching, pearls, sticker)
- 12 months of Christmas: sparkle, sparkle everywhere
- wordartwednesday: ATG