Just as I was packing for home prior to the weekend, Ljubljana turned white again.
As there's no need to get fresh flowers when I'm away, I decided to keep my bouquet of willow branches for another week. Except that this week I'm on time to enter the Friday-Flowerday at Holunderbluetchen :)
Reflections on the Lendkanal
Young swan by the lakeside
Where are the snowdrops, you wonder?
Either under a sheet of snow or featuring my latest spring-inspired card.
I haven't been very creative in the past weeks during which my handwork basically included handling of various surgical instruments, removing stitches and staples, suturing wounds...
It doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it (loved it big style acttually), but as soon as my commitments were done, I threw myself into my favourite paperwork again :)
I've pricked the pattern last year already, but I've never been in the mood to complete. Now, I gave it a try with regular cross-stitch yarn in green and white, matching background papers and a couple of pearls in each of the corners.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- alphabet challenge blog: Y for You choose (stitching)
- basteltanten: no red
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- creative fingers: ATG
- inspiration destination: ATG
- pennys papertake: favourite colour or embellishment (pearls)
- pile it on: homemade embellishments (stitching - it may be rather a technique than an embellishment, but on the other hand, it is a way to embellish a card and it certainly gives a hand-crafted touch)
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- word art wednesday: ATG