It seems I've focused my crafting from cards to decoupage lately.
Without wasting too many words, today's project: a wooden tea box covered with ivory acrylic paint and hearts that I cut from a napkin. I'm not sure whether I'll give it away as a Valentine's gift or use it myself in case I'll be sharing y cup of tea with someone dear, so I guess I'll just keep it for a while and see how it will be needed.
Off to get myself a new load of handkerchiefs now. Just as I thought I've made it through the winter.
- caft-alnica: wood
- 613 avenue create: ATG w optional twist something from your stash (napkins)
- C.R.A.F.T.: love/Valentines/anniversary
- crafty sentiments: ATG
- creative card crew: ATG
- fairytale challengeblog: Valentine's
- inspiration destination: ATG
- ooh la la: love & romance
- scrapping4fun: ATG
- that craft place: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- use your stuff: inspired by a love song (With a song in my heart by fabulous Ella Fitzgerald - no matter how many times I'd play it, it's still one of the finest love songs and the voice... beyond beautiful)
- word art wednesday: ATG
- pin-spirational challenge