Better late than never, this is the last piece of my upcicled flower pots, which finally makes my pot collection - that I've already shown here and here - complete. As they're all same size and lined up on my drawer, I decided to go for the same style again. With the major colours already taken, the only logical thing was to go for a blue border this time. A blue flower pot? I decided to get inspired by the summer sea, combining the blue with shells that I've cut out from a napkin.
After some layering and drying to make sure the simple clay pot was evenly covered in acrylic paint, it was time to apply the napkin decoupage.
Probably not your typical association when thinking of a flower pot, but well...
A little contribution to the March collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
- 613 avenue create: ATG with optional twist "reuse/upcycle"
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- C.R.A.F.T.: animals (wasn't quite sure about that one, but Mr. Google says a shell is "part of the body of an animal" - guess it counts then?)
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty catz: ATG
- creative moments: ATG
- everybody art: ATG
- fabnfunky: ATG but square
- inspiration destination: ATG
- kreativtanten: animals
- love to craft: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- wortartwednesday: ATG
- worldwide open design team challenge: ATG