Is it time for Easter yet? Maybe, but with the March Fadengrafik Challenge on the way, we'd like o see your "Spring flowers" projects. And as I had no time for crafting lately, I thought I might as well try to sneak in one of my exhibition cards again. I mean - it does have tulips on it, so technically I should be entirely within the challenge rules :)
Apart from the tulips, it features a basket of Easter eggs on a pastel piece of cardboard that is glued onto a card base of recycled paper...
... As well as a green border that is stitched directly on the card base because the lower part of the card seemed a bit empty to me.
A little contribution to the March collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
A little contribution to the collection of hand-stitching at made with Blümchen.
On a side note, even though it's an early Easter this year, I've been taken aback by piles of green grass and chocolate eggs in the supermarket on Valentine's day already.
Would it be too much to ask for if one could do the grocery shopping without bumping in some kind of festive decorations every single time? Would it be that weird to have a holiday-free time every now and then?
As I'm trying to avoid Easter things for the moment, these are some of last year's eggs from the display at Ljubljana castle.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- as you like it: single or multiple layers (Mostly, I'll go with a couple of layers because I like to have a solid base for my main motif, or I want to have a certain pattern in the background. Also, I don't do stamping/embossing/painting which are probably the best techniques for creating single layer cards.)
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty sentiments: spring
- creative moments: ATG
- cute card thursday: ATG
- do-all kreatives: spring/Easter
- inspiration destination: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- wortartwednesday: ATG
- worldwide open design team challenge: ATG