Turns out they're just perfect to fit my small crystal vase, spreading a soft scent around their fluffy blooms, as well as a little contribution to the Friday-Flowerday at Holunderbluetchen.
As long as fluffy clouds are replaced by a white foggy layer however, it takes more than just flowers to get me through the day. How about a hot cup of tea?
Knowing my friend is prticularly fond of one certain flavour, I brought a bag of "Wild cherry" tea from Düsseldorf. After the holidays, I finally found the time to wrap it properly, using a sweet mouse digi from Meljen's designs combined with a cherry-themed background paper.
The little cutie fits to the tea flavour as well as to my friend herself as we refer to her adorable little girl as a "little mouse".
As the red and blue colour combo is quite outstanding, I decided not to add any other embellishments on my project. After all, what matters is inside the bag anyway ;)
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- abc christmas challenge: A for ATG
- brown sugar: movie madness (Ratatouille)
- C.R.A.F.T.: not a card
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge: ATG or cute
- creative fingers: ATG
- fabnfunky: for a child
- holly jolly christmas challenge: use designer paper
- inspiration destination: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- scrapping4fun: ATG + digi
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- word art wednesday: ATG