Is it time for challenge #207 at the Ooh-la-la challengeblog yet? Here we go: for the second half of June, your task is going to be "Sun, Sand and Sea", so basically anything one associates with summer and vacation.
Being their guest designer this month, I got to work with a set of Ooh-la-la files again, and as you see in the background of my card, I've chosen one featuring surfboards.
To match the summer theme, I took one of the wonderful bugaboo digis - a cute little piglet that is obviously ready to go on vacation.
For a little more of the summer-sunshine feeling, I used a colourful flowerpower background paper and a couple of roses.
I used the paper on the inside, too, creating a little pocket that is decorated with a border punch and tiny white pearls. Inside, one can put a little "travel allowance", but it can be left for decoration purpose, too. In the corner I placed a vacation-related sentiment: "It's not where you're going - it's who goes with you".
That's all from me for now, I hope you can use this as a little inspiration at your project(s). Link up your summer creations here to participate in the game.
Before I'm off, I'd like to say a huge "Thank you" to the Ooh-la-la team for inviting me to be their guest. It has been an honour to be part of the group on the other side of the link-up :)
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- alphabetchallengeblog: H for hand coloured image
- basteltanten: ATG
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- city crafter: let's go to the beach
- creative fingers: ATG
- crafty gals corner: summer fun
- crafty sentiments: summer
- fussy and fancy: say it with flowers
- glitternsparkle: ATG
- inspiration destination: ATG
- robynsfetish: things with wheels (trolley suitcase - probably one of the best inventions for travelers)
- pennyspapertake: ATG
- scrapping4fun: travel/holiday
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- wordartwednesday: ATG
A little contribution to the June collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.