"Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly, lavender's green
When I am king, dilly, dilly, you shall be queen."
Just a quick post to display my latest detour into napkin decoupage.
After I got myself a couple of amaryllis bulbs for Christmas, I covered most of their clay pots with decoupage motifs to give them a colourful look. Others remained blank as the bulbs rotted before I was done with the entire project, and I saw no point in working on pots that would remain empty.
Now however I've decided to plant some seasonal fragrant plants, which gave me a reason to finish the job. For the rosemary pot, I've chosen motifs of herbs and a matching shade of green, while I went with lavender images and purple for the lavender pot.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- gem of a challenge: ATG but a card
- basteltanten: ATG
- crafty sentiments: ATG
- deep ocean: colours of summer
- dream valley: summer colours
- fairytale challengeblog: summer
- fussy and fancy: say it with flowers
- inspiration destination: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG