Another quick card for yet another challenge. It's June already, meaning you're invited to enter your stitched creations to the monthly Fadengrafik Challenge which is currently looking for things themed "Birthday".
My card is a rather simple one that might end up as a birthday card for mom. Featuring a soft yellow background paper and a Flower fairy by Cicely Mary Baker, the main embellishment is a swirly border I stitched with yellow/orange yarn and decorated with pearls.
Just in case you had trouble lining up last month: the problem is now solved, we have a new linkup system and the May challenge "Stitched image" will remain open for another month. Plenty of time to enter and win a cool prize. Also, this month you can enter as many creations as you want. Enough reasons to participate I'd say ;)
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- gem of a challenge: weater (any season - summer)
- as you like it: favourite food or drink (as I basically only drink water, I'll have to chose my favourite among the foods this time, and one of those things you don't get to enjoy every day sure is mom's apple strudel. Even when I travel I love to take apples with me as they're refreshing and a good alternative to clean your teeth, too ;) Not to mention that one apple a day keeps the doctor away.)
- alphabet challenge: G for girlie
- craft-alnica: fruit
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- bastel-traum: fantasy
- crafty cardmakers: monochrome
- crafty gals corner: rays of sunshine (yellow)
- creative fingers: ATG
- fabnfunky: enchanted
- fairytale challengeblog: girls only
- inspiration destination: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- pinspirational: ATG
A little contribution to the June collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.