As soon as I saw the background paper I knew what I wanted to make with it, but the result is quite different.
Instead of the panned Christmas tree, I stitched a fantasy swirl-pattern using red shimmering yarn. It looked a little empty, so I decorated it with
Except maybe of repeating my invitation to play along at the Fadengrafik Challenge - link up your Christmas related projects that include some stitching until January 1st 2016 to qualify for the prize.
A little contribution to the gallery of Christmas projects & happenings at Lotta liebt blau.
- 4 crafty chicks: winter
- gem of a challenge: ATG Christmas
- as you like it: masculine or feminine (Masculine. Actually I like them both, but I create more girly projects as I like to use shimmer and pears and patterned papers. On the other hand, I've never had problems creating for a man. It's considered more of a challenge by many crafters but I think there's always something in a man's interest that can be transferred into a card.)
- basteltanten: ATG
- brown sugar: ATG
- cardz4guyz: Christmas CAS
- crafting from te heart: ATG
- crafty calendar: let it snow
- crafty catz: let it snow
- crafty gals corner: ATG
- crafty sentiments: winter
- craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2: ATG as long as it's Christmas
- creative fingers: ATG
- cute card thursday: festive colours
- inspiration destination: ATG
- ooh la la: let it snow
- papertake weekly: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG