I guess I should be learning by now, or at least have cleaned up my crafting stuff and placed my notes on my table instead.
I haven't managed to do the first task yet, so I keep on creating with all the mess around me :) Somewhere between papers and books, I made this masculine Cristmas/any occasion card yesterday.
For the central motif, I used a picture of an owl from an old calendar.
Around it, I stitched a silver swirl border which I decorated with tiny pearls. In the end, I placed everything on a matching background paper with a branch-braided pattern.
And matching the brown shades of te card, a glimpse of the parish church of Trnovo.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- brown sugar: use pearls
- C.R.A.F.T.: winter
- cardz4guyz: Christmas-CAS
- clear it out: Christmas & glitter
- crafting from the heart: ATG
- crafty catz: masculine
- craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2: ATG as long as it's Christmas
- creative fingers: ATG
- fairytale challengeblog: Christmas without red and green
- inspiration destination: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- winter wonderland: add some sparkle and bling
- wordart wednesday: ATG